BVS Solitaire Collection:
Make your own card backs
Built-in picture editor allows you to easily create your own gallery of card backs from .jpg and .bmp images. You can use this feature to create card backs from your digital camera images.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to help you learn how to make card back.
1. Select Options | Options menu item and click on Card Backs tab.
2. Click Add Card Back... button.
3. Browse for an image stored on your disk, select the image file name, then Open.
4. Use Zoom In, Zoom out, Best Fit, Stretch, Rotate, and scroll bars to achieve desired size and position of the image.
Enter the card back name then Save.
5. You own card back is selected in the Custom folder now.
Click OK to use it in the game.